Women of Wisdom (WOW)
Women of Wisdom (WOW) consists of members and friends who meet on the second Saturday of each month for fellowship, spiritual growth and support. All women are welcome and invited to participate in all activities. See the schedule below for monthly topics.
Save Your Second Saturday
Events are currently on Zoom. Presentations are at 10:00 AM, wrapped up at 11:30 AM.
Next Upcoming WOW Event:
Schedule of Upcoming Events:
|Date||Program / Presenters||Location||Leadership|
|9-11-2021||Communi-Tea Retreat||Oxford, MI||Retreat Planning Committee|
|10-9-2021||Annual Planning Meeting||PCAC||WOW Members|
2021 Retreat Committee: Amy Brusca, Janice Larys, Marilyn MacLennan, Gail Parker and Anya Scarborough
To enrich the lives of all women
by offering diverse paths to life, love, health, and prosperity
through the wisdom of the women within Friends of Unity
- WOW is a forum for women to share, grow and support one another spiritually through experiential, fun activities.
- Women of Wisdom share with one another their talents, interests and tools for personal and spiritual growth.
- WOW welcomes women of all ages, faiths, and cultures, both members and non-members of Friends of Unity.
- Women of Wisdom desire to grow friendships and build relationships by creating a safe and comfortable space.
- WOW programs emphasize life experience and insights that are discovered in each of our personal journeys.
- Each program stands alone, is led by volunteers, and is supported by love offerings (and fees for materials as necessary).