Women of Wisdom (WOW)
Women of Wisdom (WOW) consists of members and friends who meet on the second Saturday of each month for fellowship, spiritual growth and support. All women are welcome and invited to participate in all activities. See the schedule below for monthly topics.
Next WOW event information coming soon.
Save Your Second Saturday
Refreshments at 9:30 am. Presentation at 10:00 am. Wrapped up and out by 12 noon.
|Date||Program / Presenters||Refreshments||Leadership|
|TBD||Tangles Doodle Meditation - Anya Scarborough and Susan Hahn|
|6/13/2020||Reflexology - Janice Larys, RN|
|July||No July Meeting|
|8/8/2020||Death Café - Janice Larys and Kathy Long||Anya Scarborough||Kathy Long|
|9/12/2020||Parks Rx - Amy Brusca||Amy Brusca|
|10/10/2020||Annual Planning Meeting - Jane Fanta and Mickey Eldridge||Gail Parker||Gail Parker|
2021 Retreat Committee: Amy Brusca, Janice Larys, Marilyn MacLennan, Gail Parker and Anya Scarborough
- WOW is a forum for women to share, grow and support one another spiritually through experiential, fun activities.
- Women of Wisdom share with one another their talents, interests and tools for personal and spiritual growth.
- WOW welcomes women of all ages, faiths, and cultures, both members and non-members of Friends of Unity.
- Women of Wisdom desire to grow friendships and build relationships by creating a safe and comfortable space.
- WOW programs emphasize life experience and insights that are discovered in each of our personal journeys.
- Each program stands alone, is led by volunteers, and is supported by love offerings (and fees for materials as necessary).
To enrich the lives of all women
by offering diverse paths to life, love, health, and prosperity
through the wisdom of the women within Friends of Unity